Samsung NVMe Driver Download Easily & Quickly
To make your computer boot and load faster and give it greater performance, probably you’re using Samsung NVMe SSD, like 960 PRO, 960 EVO and 950 PRO. To make these NVMe ssd work at best condition, you ought to install the latest driver for it.
You can find out many ways to download drivers throughout the Internet. But most of them are not reliable as there are some unexpected and useless attachments downloaded together with the driver, some even may be unsafe to your PC. So it’s important to figure out the right way to download driver.
Here in this post, we’re going to show you two 100% trustworthy ways to download the latest Samsung NVMe Driver.
Please take a few minutes going on with the easy steps with pictures below. Choose the way you like to update your Samsung NVMe driver.
Option 1. Download the latest Samsung NVMe Driver from Samsung website
Option 2. Update Samsung NVMe Driver via Driver Easy automatically (Recommended)
1) Head to Samsung SSD website.
2) Scroll down on Samsung website to find and click Consumer SSD.
3) Choose your SSD Model from the open page.
4) Click ” + “ of Samsung NVMe Driver to expand the dialog.
5) Click of NVMe Driver to download the driver .exe file.
When it’s done, click the downloaded .exe file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver on your computer.
If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to be troubled by the wrong driver you would be downloading, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 steps (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).