If you’re using an Intel wireless adapter on your computer, you should keep its driver up to date to make sure your WiFi connection is in good condition.
To update your Intel WiFi driver
The following are two methods to update your Intel wireless adapter driver
You can download the latest wireless adapter driver from the official Intel website. To do so:
1) Go to the official Intel website, then search your wireless adapter device.
2) Download the correct and latest driver for your Intel wireless adapter.
3) Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your computer.
If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update your wireless adapter driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can download and install your drivers by using either Free or Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes only 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to your wireless adapter to download the latest and correct driver for it, then you can manually install it. You can also click the Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all outdated or missing drivers on your computer (this requires the Pro version — you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).