[Solved] Epson Scanner Not Working on Windows 10
Verify Epson Scan is not set to Compatibility Mode
Follow these steps:
1. Right-click on the Epson Scan icon on the desktop, then select Properties.
2. Click the Compatibility tab. If the check box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for, uncheck it. Then click OK button.
3. Hold Down Windows logo and press R key. A Run dialog box will pop up.
Type services.msc in the run box and click OK button.
4. Find Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) from Name list. Right-click on it and select Properties from the context menu.
5. Set the Startup type as Automatic and the Service status as Running if necessary. Click OK button to confirm the setting.
Update Scanner Drivers
The scanner driver may be removed after upgrading to Windows 10. Or the installed drivers may be not compatible with Windows 10. In this case, the scanner cannot work successfully. Updating the driver can resolve the problem. You can go to Epson official website to download the latest Windows 10 driver. If you are not sure how to do it, see How to Download Official Epson Scanner Drivers for Windows 10.