Solved: physxloader.dll is missing Game Start Error
If you’re trying to launch your game on Windows but it fails, and you’re seeing this error saying The program can’t start because physxloader.dll is missing from your computer, you’re not alone. Many users are reporting it. But the good news is you can fix it easily by yourself.
What is physxloader.dll?
PhysX improves a lot your game experience under NVIDIA video card. If the physxloader.dll file is corrupted or missing, PhysX wouldn’t work then.
How do I fix it?
Here are 3 solutions you can try to fix this problem. You might not have to try them all; just work your way down the list until you find the one that works.
This problem is probably caused by a corrupted or missing NVIDIA PhysX. Download a new PhysX software from official NVIDIA website and install it on your computer.
Run PhysX and launch your game again to see if it works.
This problem could be also cause by an old or incorrect video driver. To update your video driver may help you solve this problem.
You can download the latest video driver from official NVIDIA website .
If you’re not confident playing around with drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to a flagged NVIDIA driver to automatically download and install the correct version of the driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Reboot your Windows and launch your game to see if it works.
1) On your Windows, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Dragon Age Ultimate Edition\redist
2) Double-click on your PhysX software .exe file.
3) Start your game again to see if it works.