[Solved] Stretched Screen Issues for Windows 10
First, check display settings and change it if necessary
Follow these steps.
1. Right-click on the desktop and click Display settings on the context menu.
2. Click Advanced display settings.
3. Be sure the resolution is set at the recommended level. If not, change it to that one.
4. Reboot your PC and see if the problem persists.
If the problem persists, it most probably was caused by faulty Graphics drivers, then try the following resolutions.
Uninstall the Graphics driver in Device Manager
Follow these steps.
1. Press Win+R (Windows key and R key) at the same time. A Run dialog box will appear.
2. Type devmgmt.msc in the run box and click OK button.
3. Expand category “Display adapters”. Under this category, right-click on the video device (In this case, the video device is Intel HD Graphics.)and select Uninstall on the context menu.
4. There might be a Confirm Device Uninstall window pop up. Click the box next to Delete the driver software for this device and click OK button.
5. Reboot your PC. After that, Windows will reinstall the Graphics driver automatically.
Update the Graphics driver
If the problem still can’t be resolved, update the Graphics driver.
You can check for the latest Windows 10 Graphics driver on the website of device manufacturers. If you are using a brand company, you can go to the PC manufacturer’s website to download the driver. If not, go to the video card manufacturer’s website to download the latest driver.
Downloading drivers manually cannot be easy. It is possible that you don’t find the right driver after spending much time on it. To update the driver more easily, you can use Driver Easy to help you (Click here to download Driver Easy).
Driver Easy can scan your computer and detect all problem drivers, then give you a list of new drivers. It has Free version and Professional version. Both versions can be used to download drivers quickly, but the speed of Free version is limited and you are required to install the driver step by step. To save more time, you can consider upgrading to Professional version. With Professional version, you can even update all drivers with one click. And you will enjoy free technical support and 30-day money back guarantee. You can ask for further assistance regarding the screen resolution problem and ask for a full refund for any reason.
Just click here to download Driver Easy and update the Graphics driver quickly.
After trying solutions above, your screen resolution problem should resolve.