[Solved] Wacom Tablet Driver Not Found on Windows 10
You sit down in front of your PC and get ready to work. You try to open the options of your Wacom tablet. Oh no, it seems not working now. You see an error message saying: THE TABLET DRIVER WAS NOT FOUND.
So confusing. You use it successfully without any problems before. But there’s no need to panic. You’ll be relieved to know it’s possible and easy to fix.
Try these fixes:
If your Wacom tablet service doesn’t work fine, you might encounter this problem. Follow to restart the Wacom tablet service.
1) Press the Windows logo key and R at the same time to invoke the Run cmd.
2) Type services.msc and click OK.
2) Find and right-click on your Wacom tablet service.
Note: The service name varies from different Wacom tablet products.
It could be:
Wacom Profession Service
Wacom Consumer Service
Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service
Click Restart. If you cannot find Restart option, then click Start.
3) Now try to open the options of your tablet and see if it works. If it works, so great! If it doesn’t, don’t give up hope. Move onto Solution 2.
An old, missing or corrupted tablet driver on your Windows can also cause this problem. You can solve it through update your Wacom tablet driver.
There are two ways to update your tablet driver on your Windows: manually or automatically.
Manual driver update – You can update your Wacom tablet driver manually by going to the Wacom website, and searching for the most recent correct driver for your tablet. Be sure to choose only driver that is compatible with your variant of Windows 10.
Automatic driver update – If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your video and monitor drivers manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct driver for your tablet, and your variant of Windows 10, and it will download and install them correctly:
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Note: You can do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.
4) After updating the driver, reboot your Windows 10 and see if you can draw on your tablet.
Hopefully this article helps you fix the problem. Feel free to comment below with your own experiences.