This post will show you how to easily download or update Toshiba drivers in Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7.
If you want to keep your Toshiba computer in good condition, you should update your Toshiba drivers to the latest version to make the best possible experience. Sometimes if your Toshiba laptop or computer is not working properly, you can also update your Toshiba drivers to fix your issues.
How to download or update Toshiba drivers?
You can manually download the Toshiba drivers from the device manufacturer. Before getting started, you should know clearly your device model or serial number. For example, if you want to download drivers for your Toshiba laptop, you should find the model number and serial number on the bottom case of your laptop as either a printed sticker or cover.
1) Go to Toshiba Support center.
2) Enter the product model or serial number, and select the correct operating system you’re running (in my case I select Windows 10 64 bit).
3) Select the device driver that you want to download, and download the driver package in your computer.
4) Run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install drivers for your computer.
We recommend this method if you’re confident with your computer skills. If this method doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. You have another method to try.
Manually downloading Toshiba drivers requires time and computer skills. If you don’t have time or patience, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the flagged devices to automatically download the correct version of their driver (you can do this with the FREE version), then install it in your computer.
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Restart your computer to take effect.
If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These you have it – the best two ways to download and update your Toshiba drivers in your Windows computer.