As we all know, it’s very important to keep our device drivers up to date to make sure the hardware component is working properly. If you’re looking to update the drivers for your Asus 970 Pro Gaming/Aura board, you’ve come to the right place. In this post, we’re showing you 2 ways to get the latest Asus 970 Pro Gaming/Aura drivers. Please read on…
2 options To update Asus 970 Pro Gaming/Aura drivers
There are two ways you can update your Asus 970 Pro Gaming/Aura drivers in Windows:
Option 1 – Automatically (Recommended) – This is the quickest and easiest option. It’s all done with just a couple of mouse clicks – easy even if you’re a computer newbie.
Option 2 – Manually – You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your drivers this way, because you need to find exactly the right the driver online, download it and install it step by step.
Option 1: Update your Asus 970 Pro Gaming/Aura drivers
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the Asus 970 Pro Gaming/Aura drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy takes care of it all.
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Now congrats – you’ve already updated all the drivers for your Asus 970 Pro Gaming/Aura gaming board.
Option 2: Update your Asus 970 Pro Gaming/Aura drivers manually
Asus keeps updating drivers. To get them, you need to go to the official website of Asus, find the driver corresponding with your specific flavor of Windows version (for example, Windows 7 of 64 bit) and download the driver manually.
Here’s how to do it:
2) Click Support.
3) Click the Driver & Tools tab, and then select the OS of your computer.
4) You’ll be presented with all the available downloads for your gaming board. Choose the one you need and click the Download button next to it.
5) Once you’ve downloaded the driver for your system, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
6) Restart your computer for the changes to take effect even if you’re not asked to.
7) Repeat the download & install process for other drivers until you have updated them all.
So there you have it – 2 easy ways for you to update the drivers for your Asus 970 Pro Gaming/Aura gaming board. If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions, please let us know in the comments. Thanks for reading! 🙂