Are you trying to update your Samsung M2070 driver but not sure where to get the latest download? If yes, then you’ve come to the right place. In this post, you’ll have two ways to download and install the driver efficiently.
Why should I update the Samsung M2070 driver
Updating drivers is beneficial to the stability of your hardware devices, whether it is a printer, video card, or audio output device. By rolling out new drivers, original equipment manufacturers (OEM) improve the functionality of their products and correct technical issues reported by users. Therefore, when you encounter a problem with your Samsung M2070 printer (such as printer not connected), try updating the corresponding driver and see whether that gets you out of trouble. Or if you just want your printer to work in tip-top condition, it’s also wise of you to update the driver.
How to update the Samsung M2070 driver
To update the Samsung M2070 driver, you have two options:
Option 1 – Automatically (Recommended) – This is the quickest and easiest option. It’s all done with just a couple of mouse clicks – easy even if you’re a computer newbie.
Option 2 – Manually – You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your driver this way, because you need to find exactly the right driver online, download it and install it step by step.
Option 1 – Automatically update the driver
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your Samsung M2070 driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy takes care of everything.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All). Or if you just want to update the Samsung M2070 driver for now, simply click the Update button next to it.
Note: you can do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.
Option 2 – Update the driver manually
Please note that the printer business of Samsung has been acquired by HP, so you won’t find any printer drivers from Samsung’s website. Instead, you should turn to the support website of HP. To download and install the latest drivers for Samsung M2070 printers, here’s how:
- Click here to visit the download page of Samsung M2070 drivers.
- On the pop-up page, click Choose a different OS.Then select the version of your operating system (such as Windows 10, 64-bit) and click Change.
- In the lower part, expand All drivers > Driver-Product Installation Software > Basic Drivers. Then from the results, select Samsung SL-M2070 Series Print Driver and click Download.
- Once you’ve downloaded the correct driver for your system, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- When you’re ready, reboot your PC for the changes to take effect.
Hopefully you found this post helpful. If you have any follow-up questions or ideas, please feel free to leave a comment below. Thanks for reading!