If you’re looking for Wacom Intuos 3 drivers for your Windows computer, you’ve come to the right place. This post will show you how to download and update Wacom Intuos 3 drivers in Windows 10/8/7.
Updating your Wacom Intuos 3 drivers can keep your Wacom Intuos graphics tablet or pen in good condition and bring you the best possible experience. In addition, if you have problems with your Wacom Intuos 3 device, such as Wacom Intuos 3 not working or not detected by your computer, you should consider updating your Wacom Intuos 3 drivers.
How to download or update Wacom Intuos 3 driver
- Download Wacom Intuos 3 driver manually
- Update Wacom Intuos 3 driver automatically (Recommended)
- Update Wacom Intuos 3 driver via Device Manager
You can manually download the Wacom Intuos 3 driver from the Wacom Support center. This requires time and computer skills. Here’s how to do it:
1) Go to Wacom Driver Download center.
2) Find the driver for your Wacom Intuos 3 device, and click Download. Ensure to select the latest version of your Wacom Intuos 3 driver and the correct operating system.
3) Once downloaded, follow the instruction to install the driver in your computer.
Manually downloading the driver for your Wacom Intuos 3 device is time-consuming. If you don’t have time or patience, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to be troubled by the wrong driver you would be downloading, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version, it takes just 2 clicks (and you will get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee).
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the flagged Wacom driver to automatically download the correct version of the driver (you can do this with the FREE version), and install the driver in your computer.
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Restart your computer and take effect.
If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also update your Wacom Intuos 3 driver via Device Manager, where you can view and manage the hardware devices and the driver software in your computer.
1) Ensure to connect your Wacom Intuos 3 device with your computer.
2) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo keyand R at the same time to invoke the Run box.
3) Type devmgmt.msc and click OK.
4) In Device Manager, right click on your Wacom Intuos device (it may be shown as Unknown device) and select Update driver.
5) Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
6) Follow the on-screen instruction to finish updating the driver.
That’s it. Hope this post comes in handy and helps in updating your Wacom Intuos 3 drivers in your Windows computer.