Windows 10 Display Too Big [SOLVED]
If you find everything so huge on your Windows 10 computer, you’re not alone. But don’t worry – it’s quite easy to fix…
Try these fixes
Here are 2 easy fixes that have helped other users get normal display on their screen again. Check them out…
Sometimes you get big display because you’ve changed the screen resolution on your computer, knowingly or unknowingly. To make sure it’s the recommended resolution:
- Right-click on any empty space on your desktop and click Display settings.
- Under Resolution, click the drop-down menu and make sure you’ve chosen the Recommended screen resolution.
- Click Keep changes to confirm.
- Check your screen and see if the Windows 10 display too big problem is solved. If not, move on to Fix 2, below.
Perhaps the most common cause of the ‘Windows 10 display too big’ issue is an outdated/corrupted/faulty video driver.
Fortunately, this is also one of the easiest problems to fix.
There are two ways to update your video driver: manually and automatically.
Update your video driver manually – You can update your drivers manually by going to the manufacturers’ official websites, and searching for the latest drivers for all your video card. But if you take this approach, be sure to choose the drivers that are compatible with the exact model number of your hardware, and your version of Windows system.
Update your video driver automatically – If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
You can also click Update to do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.
- Restart your computer and check if your screen displays properly.
How have the methods above helped you with the troubleshooting? Do you have any ideas or tips to share with us? Drop a comment below and let us know your thoughts. 🙂