This post will show you how to download or update drivers for your Zebra printers quickly and easily.
If you want to keep your printer in good condition, you should keep your Zebra printer driver up to date. In addition, if you run into printer issues like printer not printing, or your printer offline, you can update your printer drivers to fix the problem.
How to download or update Zebra printer drivers
- Download or update Zebra printer drivers manually
- Download or update Zebra printer drivers automatically
- Download or update Zebra printer drivers via Device Manager
You can download the driver for your printer from the Zebra website, and manually install it in your computer.
Before starting, you should know the printer model and the operating system running in your computer.
- Go to Zebra support center.
- Search for your printer model. You can search it from the search box by entering the printer model, or you can do it by navigating to the product list.
- On the printer support page, click the Drivers tab.
- Then click Download to download the file.
- Run the downloaded file, and follow the wizard to finish installing.
This method requires time and computer skill.
If this solution doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. There are something else to try.
If you don’t have time or patience to manually download Zebra printer drivers, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making mistakes when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version, it takes just 2 clicks (and you’ll get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee).
- Download and install Driver Easy in your computer.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to the flagged device to automatically download the correct version of the driver (you can do this with the Free version). Then install the driver in your computer.
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
- Restart your computer to take effect.
You can also update drivers for your Zebra printers via Device Manager in which you can view and manage hardware devices and driver software.
To do so:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key
and R at the same time to invoke the Run box.
- Type devmgmt.msc and click OK.
- In Device Manager, expand your printer category, and right click your Zebra printer to select Update driver.
- Choose Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the update.
That’s it. Hope this post comes in handy and helps you in downloading or updating Zebra printer drivers. If you have any questions, feel free to add a comment below and we’ll see what more we can better help.