Control Panel is the centralized configuration area which allows you to make changes to Windows settings. To troubleshoot some issues in Windows 10, you may need to use Control Panel. So it’s necessary to know how to quickly open Control Panel in Windows 10. In this post, we’ll show you 3 quick ways to open Control Panel in Windows 10.
Way 1: Open Control Panel Using Search Box
1) Type Control Panel in the search box at the bottom left corner of the desktop (next to the Start menu). A contextual with the search result will pop up.
2) Click Control Panel in the menu.
Way 2: Open Control Panel Using the Run Window
1) On your keyboard, press Win+R (Windows logo key and R key) at the same time. A Run dialog box will appear.
2) Type control in the run box and click OK button.
Way 3: Open Control Panel from the Start Menu
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key to open the Start menu.
2) Under the ‘W’ section, expand Windows System and click Control Panel.
Hopefully you find this article helpful. If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment below.