DirectX Download Windows 10 — The Latest Version
How to update DirectX on Windows?
If you’re on Windows 10, and you’re searching for how to download the latest version of DirectX, this article is exactly for you.
Here in this guide, you will learn what DirextX is and why you need to make it up-to-date, and the most importantly, how to update DirectX on your Windows 10.
DirectX is a set of drivers in Windows. It allows software, especially the video games work directly, also well with your video and audio card in an ideal state. In other words, it ensures an improved video and audio performance when you’re playing video games.
It’s easy to install the latest version of DirectX on Windows 10. There is no stand-alone package for DirectX in Windows 10. The updates are available through Windows Update.
So whenever you want to install or update DirectX on Windows 10, just install the available Windows Update.
Note: If you’re not sure if you have the latest version of DirectX on your Windows 10, check it before the installations.
1) Type Windows Update in the search box from Start. Then click Check for updates from the result.
2) Click Check for updates.
3) Click Install now.
4) You should then have the latest version of DirectX on your Windows 10.
1) Type dxdiag in the search box and click dxdiag from the result.
2) Wait for a second. Then you can see your DirectX version.
To improve your visual and audio performance on your Windows 10, you not only should have the latest version of DirectX, but also should keep your video and audio cards driver up-to-date. You can download the latest drivers from your computer manufacturer’s website.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to all flagged devices to automatically download and install the correct version of their drivers (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Reboot your Windows 10.