PUBG FPS Boost [2019 Tips]
If you’re constantly bothered by the dropping FPS while playing PUBG and feeling an urge to get more out of your computer system, you’re not alone. Here we’ve put together 5 tips that prove most effective. Check them out…
5 tips for PUBG FPS Boost
All the tips below work in Windows 10, 8.1 and 7. (The recommended OS would be Windows 10 though). Just work your way down the list to increase FPS on your computer:
- Delete some unused files
- Change the power option and adjust for best performance
- Update your graphics drivers
- Adjust your display scaling settings
- Change your Steam Launch options and edit the ini file
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time, then copy & paste prefetch into the box and press Enter.
2) Delete ALL the files.
3) Again, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time, copy & paste temp into the box and press Enter.
4) Delete ALL the files.
5) Again, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time, copy & paste %temp% into the box and press Enter.
6) Delete ALL the files.
By default, the power plan on our computer is often configured to Balanced or Power saver to conserve battery, which largely compromises the operating capacity of your graphics card and CPU. To adjust the power option to improve FPS:
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time, then copy & paste powercfg.cpl into the box and press Enter.
2) Choose the High performance option.
Also the system performance on our computer may also be undermined for the advanced graphics features. So to tweak the settings:
3) In the top-right corner of the window, type advanced and click View advanced system settings.
4) In Advanced, click Settings.
5) Click Adjust for best performance > Apply > OK.
Updating your device drivers is another essential step in getting the best performance out of your hardwares. And in this case(boosting your FPS), a graphics driver update alone can sometimes get a whopping 30% more out of your graphics card.
So you should update our graphics and other drivers to keep your computer in tiptop condition and boost the FPS. If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) You can upgrade to the Pro version and click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of ALL the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
You can also click Update to do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and E at the same time, then copy & paste C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Binaries\Win64 into the address bar and press Enter.
2) Locate and right-click on TslGame and click Properties.
3) Click the Compatibility tab, un-check the box before Override high DPI scaling behavior, then click Apply > OK.
4) Restart your game.
1) Open Steam and click Library.
2) Locate and right-click on PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS and click Properties.
3) Click Steam Launch Options and then copy & paste -malloc=system +mat_antialias 0 window -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -sm4 into the field.
4) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time, then copy & paste %appdata%\Local\TslGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor into the box and press Enter.
5) right-click on engine (or engine.ini) and open with Notepad.
6) Delete all the content, then copy & paste the following inside:
7) Set FrameRateCap to 240 or 144 if it’s causing you lagging issues.
There you go – 5 easy tips to improve your PUBG FPS. Now enjoy the all the more smooth game playing! 🙂