How to download and install AMD Blockchain drivers?
- Download and install AMD Blockchain drivers manually
- Bonus Tip: Update your AMD graphics drivers automatically
3) After downloaded, you should uninstall your existing AMD graphics card driver in your computer. You can do this by navigating to Control Panel > Programs and Features > AMD Installer > Uninstall.
4) After uninstalling the existing AMD graphics driver, run the AMD Blockchain driver that you just downloaded. 5) Follow the on-screen instructions and finish installing your AMD Blockchain driver. As noted on the AMD website, this Blockchain driver is provided as a beta level and will not be supported with further updates or fixes. So you should look carefully before you download. Kindly note that the AMD Blockchain drivers are compatible with certain AMD graphics card models, such as Radeon™ RX 500 Series Graphics, so pay attention to what your AMD graphics card is and make sure it’s compatible with the AMD Blockchain driver.
As you should know, the AMD Blockchain drivers supports only Windows 10 and Windows 8, and some certain AMD graphics cards. So if your AMD graphics card or your Windows operating system is not supported by the AMD Blockchain driver, you should also consider updating your AMD graphics card driver to the latest version in order to have the best possible performance. Manually downloading the AMD Blockchain drivers requires time and computer skills. If you don’t have time or patience, you can automatically update your drivers with Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee): 1) Download and install Driver Easy. 2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the flagged devices to automatically download the correct version of their driver (you can do this with the FREE version), then install it in your computer. Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Restart your computer to take effect.