AMD FX 8350 Driver Issue in Windows [Solved]
If you have problems with your AMD FX-8350 driver, don’t worry. You can download or update your AMD FX 8350 driver to fix the issue.
This post shows you three trustworthy ways that you can download and update AMD FX 8350 driver in your computer.
Try these fixes to download and update AMD FX 8350 driver
- Update AMD FX 8350 driver manually
- Update AMD FX 8350 driver automatically
- Update AMD FX 8350 driver in Device Manager
You can download or update AMD FX 8350 driver manually from the official website. To do so, follow the steps below:
1) Go to AMD driver download page.
2) You can choose Automatically detect and install your driver, or Manually select your driver, then download it in your computer.
3) After installing, restart your computer to take effect.
This requires time or computer skills. If it doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. We have other solutions for you.
If you don’t have time or patience, you can download and install AMD FX 8350 driver automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Drive Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the flagged AMD device to automatically download the correct version the this driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All the automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Restart your computer to make it take effect.
This is rather easy to update your printer driver, right?
Another easy method to update your AMD driver is from Device Manager.
1) Open Device Manager in your computer.
2) Double click Processors to expand it.
3) Right click on your AMD FX 8350 processor (it can be displayed as Unknown device), and select Update driver.
4) Choose Search automatically for updated driver software.
5) Then Windows will start to help search the new driver for your printer.
6) After updating, restart your computer.
That’s it – three effective ways to download or update the AMD FX 8350 driver in your Windows computer.