Way 1: Install the Latest Driver via Device Manager
Follow these steps:
1. Press Win+R (Windows logo key and R key) at the same time. A Run dialog box will open.
2. Type devmgmt.msc in the run box and click on OK button. This is to open Device Manager dialog box.
3. In Device Manager, expand category “Display adapters” and right-click on AMD graphics device. Select Update Driver Software… on the context menu.
4. Select Search automatically for updated driver software. Then Windows will search and install the latest driver automatically. Note Windows may fail to provide the latest driver.
Way 2: Download and Install the Latest Driver from AMD
You can download and install the latest Windows 10 driver from AMD. If you have no idea how to download the right driver on AMD’s website, refer to steps below.
1. Go to AMD driver download page.
2. Scroll down and locate the right series in right page. AMD Radeon HD 6450 belongs to HD 6000 series, so locate the series as below, then click on Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit (see How to Quickly Get Operating System Version)
3. Click DOWNLOAD button to download the driver.
Way 3: Update Drivers Using Driver Easy
Driver Easy can scan your computer and detect all problem drivers, then give you new drivers. It has Free version and Professional version. With Professional version, you can save much time on updating drivers by enjoying higher download speed and one-click function. To update AMD Radeon HD 6450 driver for Windows 10, all you need to do is click your mouse 2 times.
1. Click Scan Now button. Then Driver Easy will scan your computer within several seconds and provide new drivers instantly.
2. Click Update All button. Then all new drivers including the AMD Radeon HD 6450 driver will be downloaded and installed automatically.
With Driver Easy Professional version, you can expect all drivers will be updated in several minutes. We offer 30-day trial period. If you are not completely satisfied with our product, you can get a full refund for any reason.