Many PUBG players are experiencing no sound issues with their game. What actually happens is they have no sound on PUBG but audio is working perfectly anywhere else.
If this is happening to you, you’re no doubt very frustrated, but the good news is you should be able to fix it quite easily. We’ve put together some suggestions to help you fix the problem and restore your game sound.
Try these fixes
You may have no sound on PUBG because your HDMI connection is not working properly. You should try reconnecting your HDMI cable and see if this works for you. To do so:
- Disconnect your HDMI cable from your computer.
- Connect your HDMI cable back to your computer.
Hopefully, this fixes your PUBG sound issue. But if not, there are two more fixes you can try.
Your PUBG may be muted in Volume Mixer on your Windows system. You should unmute it in order to restore your game sound.
To check your Volume Mixer:
- Right click the volume icon in the notification area of your taskbar, then select Open Volume Mixer.
- Make sure PUBG (PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS) is not muted.
Then check to see if you have sound on PUBG. If you do, great! But if not, you may need to…
You may be having your PUBG sound issues because you’re using a wrong audio driver or it’s out of date. If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update your audio driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can download and install your drivers by using either Free or Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes only 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to your audio device to download the latest and correct driver for it, then you can manually install it. You can also click the Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all outdated or missing drivers on your computer (this requires the Pro version — you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).