If you’re seeking compatible drivers for your ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming Motherboard, then this post is written for you. No matter what components you have on the motherboard, you’ll be able to find the correct drivers for them with a few simple steps.
How to update your ASUS Z370-E drivers
First of all, you should know that there’s no particular driver for a motherboard, but there are drivers for motherboard devices. For more details of what motherboard is and how to update motherboard drivers, you may take a look at this post.
Some of the most common motherboard drivers include chipset drivers, network card drivers, audio drivers, video drivers and so on. When you try to update these drivers manually for your ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E gaming motherboard, you should be well clear about their specifications first.
Here we recommend you two ways to update the drivers.
Option 1 – Manually – You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your driver this way, because you need to find exactly the right driver online, download it and install it step by step.
Option 2 – Automatically (Recommended) – This is the quickest and easiest option. It’s all done with just a couple of mouse clicks – easy even if you’re a computer newbie.
Option 1 – Update the drivers manually
ASUS keeps updating drivers for the ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E gaming motherboard. To get them, you need to visit the download website of ASUS, find the drivers corresponding with your specific flavor of Windows version (for example, Windows 10 of 64 bit) and download the drivers manually. Here’s what you’re supposed to do:
- Go to the download webpage of ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E gaming motherboard.
- On the pop-up page, click the down arrow button to the right of Please select OS to expand its drop-down list, as illustrated below. Then select your version of the Windows operating system.
- Then you’ll be presented with a list of drivers available for download. Note that not all of them are drivers; some are just useful pieces of software which you may download as well.
- When you decide to download a certain kind of driver, say the audio driver, simply click the DOWNLOAD button next to it. You can find more versions (if there’s any) of the desired driver by clicking See All Downloads. Then choose one of them to download based on your own situations.
- Once you’ve downloaded the correct driver for your system, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Reboot your computer for the changes to take effect even if you’re not asked to.
Repeat Step 1 through Step 6 until you finish downloading and installing all the drivers you need. This may seem a bit time-consuming and error-prone, though. If you’re interested in the benefits of updating drivers automatically with a driver updater tool, read on and find out how.
Option 2 – Automatically update the drivers
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your ASUS Z370-E drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy takes care of everything.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to a flagged driver to automatically download the correct version of that driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system. (This requires the Pro version which comes with full support and a 30-day money back guarantee. You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All.)
Hopefully you’ll find this post helpful. Please feel free to leave a comment below if you have any further questions or ideas. Thanks for reading!