Rip Audio from Youtube Video. Easily!
When you hear the music or the voice from a Youtube video, you may want to extract the audio. Here you will learn how to do it easily.
You can extract the audio online (Option 1) or with a video converter (Option 2). Option 1 needs less time, as you don’t need to download the video first. Option 2 requires you to download the video, but provides you with higher quality audio (recommended). You can choose the way according to your needs.
You can just extract the audio on a convert website without downloading the video. You can do this easily even if you are a computer newbie. If you are not sure which website you can trust, go to www.onlinevideoconverter.com then follow steps below to download the audio.
1. Enter the Youtube video link that you want to extract the audio and click START button.
2. Click DOWNLOAD button. Then the audio file (.mp3) will start downloading.
Online convert is recommended if you just need to extract the audio one time. But if you need to do it more than once, the better way is use a video converter.
There are many third-party video converters online you can choose from. Here we’ll introduce VCL media player, a known multimedia player. And we’ll show you how to use it to extract the audio from Youtube.
*Before you get started, you need to have a local video file. If you have no idea how to download videos from Youtube, go to How to Download Videos from Youtube in Seconds for the instructions.
1. Download and install VCL media player.
2. Run the program and click Media in top menu bar and select Convert/Save…
3. Click Add… button.
4. Select the Youtube video file that you’ve saved and click Open.
5. Click Convert/Save button.
6. Choose the audio Profile type that you want. As below screenshot, we choose Audio – MP3.
7. Click Browse button to save the file to a specific location.
8. Click Start button then the audio will be extracted and saved.
That’s it. Very easy. Right? Leave your comments if this tutorial helps or if you have any questions.