Bluetooth paired but not connected on Windows 10
If you’re trying to connect your device with Windows 10 by Bluetooth, and your devices are paired but not connected, you’re not alone. Many Windows users are reporting it. But the good news is you can fix it easily by yourself.
Here’re 2 solutions you can try to fix this problem. Try the Solution 2 if the Solution 1 doesn’t works.
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time to invoke the Run box.
2) Type services.msc and press Enter.
3) Right-click on Bluetooth related services (like Bluetooth Handsfree Service, Bluetooth Support Service) and click Restart.
4) Right-click on the Buletooth service again and this time click Properties.
5）Set the Startup type to Automatic. Then click OK.
6) Reboot your Windows 10 and use Bluetooth to connect your device with Windows 10 to see if it works.
1) On your keyboard, press the the Windows logo key and X at the same time to invoke the quick-access menu.
2) Click Device Manager.
3) Right-click on your Bluetooth device driver in the Bluetooth section and click Uninstall device.
4) Download the correct driver from your Bluetooth device manufacturer’s website and install it on your PC.
Alternatively, If you’re not confident playing around with drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy. It’s a driver tool that detects, downloads and (if you go Pro) installs any driver updates your computer needs all automatically.
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click Update next to a flagged bluetooth driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Reboot your Windows 10 and use Bluetooth to connect your device with Windows 10 to see if it works.