Solved: Error 0x80004005: Unspecified error
If you are looking for the correct methods for how to fix Error 0x80004005: Unspecified error, here exactly is the right place for you! This post is going to tell you the super-easy and effective as a lot users reported way to fix it. No any nonsense. Let’s solve the error right now!
Try this fix
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key + R key together to open a Run box.
2) Type devmgmt.msc in the box and press Enter to open Device Manager.
3) On the Device Manager window, double-click Network adapters. Then click View to select on Show hidden devices.
4) Find all the device with the name Microsoft 6to4. Then right-click on each of them and choose Uninstall.
5) When you complete uninstall all Microsoft 6to4 device, restart your computer and now the error should be fixed.
Driver problems can cause various trouble on your computer. It’s crucial to keep your drivers up-to-date to ensure your computer run stably and fast.
You can update your device drivers either manually by going to the manufacturer’s website for your devices, and searching for the most recent correct drivers for them. Be sure to choose the only driver that is compatible with the Windows system or, if you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your video driver manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct driver for your exact device, and the Windows system, and it will download and install it correctly:
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to any flagged device driver to automatically download and install the correct version of that driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system. (This requires the Pro version which comes with full support and a 30-day money back guarantee. You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All.)