The Outriders “blurry visuals” issue has to do with the full game and hurt players’ gaming experience. Don’t worry, you’re not alone. This post helps you properly fix the issue of the blurry visual.
Try these fixes:
You don’t have to try them all; just work your way down the list until you find the one that works for you.
Fix 1: Disable the FPS Limit and Vsync
This easy fix has solved the blurry visuals for many players, we recommend you try this fix before other complicated ones.
- Launch the game.
- In the DISPLAY tab, disable FPS Limit and VSync.
Some users indicate put DLSS to quality solve the issue. You can lower DLSS as well.
- Restart the game and it should work normally.
If it’s not working, move to the next one.
Fix 2: Run on DX11
In some cases, DX12 doesn’t work well with Outriders and causes blurry visuals, stuttering or freezing. Switching Outriders to DX11 has been proved as one of the solutions for blurry visuals.
- Open Steam, go to LIBRARY. Right-click Outriders and click Properties.
- In GENERAL tab, type -force -dx11 in the text field that under the LAUNCH OPTIONS section.
This command line will allow you to run your game in DX11 mode.
- Restart the game to check. The game should run properly.
If this fix brings no luck, the next one may help.
Fix 3: Update your graphic driver
Your graphics card is one of the core components of your computer and the graphic driver is closely related to the gaming performance. Therefore, whenever you meet graphic issues, updating drivers would be a good choice.
Cause outdated or faulty graphic driver might be the culprit.
If you have time and enough knowledge about drivers, you can manually update drivers on your own.
But if you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your driver, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for your exact device, and your Windows version, and it will download and install them correctly:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system. (This requires the Pro version which comes with full support and a 30-day money-back guarantee. You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. If you don’t want to upgrade to the Pro version, you can also update your drivers with the FREE version. All you need to do is to download them one at a time and manually install them.)
If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this fix not suit you, try the next one.
Fix 4: Delete the settings folder
This fix would reset the whole visual settings to solve the issue. You need to be aware the settings would be completely reset including your keybind settings. This fix works for many players so I recommend you to have a go.
- Close the game completely.
- Copy and paste %LocalAppData% into the search bar and press the Enter key to open the folder.
- Scroll down to find the Madness folder and delete it.
- Back to Steam, right-click on Outriders and click Properties.
- In the LOCAL FILES tab, click Verify integrity of game files…
- Once Steam finished doing the process, restart the game and it should work normally and the graphic should be sorted.
Hopefully this post helps some of you out, thank you for reading. If you have any other solutions, you’re welcome to share it on the comment section. We appreciate your help.
Enjoy the game, have fun!