How to Boot Into Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10 easily?
Having problem logging into your Windows 10 desktop because of a blue screen of death error? Now that you’re here, don’t you worry about it, since it’s one of the easiest things to do. Here are 3 of the most effective and efficient ways for you to do it. You don’t need to try them all; just pick whichever seems the easiest to you to get your computer turn on again.
If you are unable to boot into Windows, please choose this option.
1) Press and hold the power button on your computer until it powers off.
2) Press the power button on your computer to turn it on.
3) Repeat step 1) and 2) until you see Please wait during the boot. It usually takes three repeats (more than three repeats if this is not the first time that you did this) for it to come up. You need to try until you can see the Please wait coming out.
4) When the following page shows, click See advanced repair options.
6) Click Advanced options.
7) Click Startup Settings.
8) Click Restart.
9) Press F4, F5, or F6 according to your own needs.
1) Type settings in the search bar, and click Settings.
2) Click Update & security.
3) Click Recovery and Restart Now.
4) Wait for a while at this page.
5) The rest of the procedure is the same with step 5) to 9) in the first option.
1) Open the Start menu and click the Power button. While pressing on the Shift key on your keyboard, click Restart.
2) The rest of the procedure is the same with step 5) to 9) in the first option.