Wireless printer is extremely helpful for printing, and many new WiFi printers can connect directly to WiFi networks. This guideline introduces how to connect a WiFi printer and start printing right away! Here are the instructions you can follow to connect your WiFi printer, including HP printer, Canon printer, and Epson printer, and add your printer to your computer to print. Check it out…
- Connect the wireless printer to WiFi
- Add the wireless printer to computer
- Windows can’t find my printer?
3) Click Add a printer.
4) Select Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer (skip to the next step if you don’t have this option). 5) Wait for a while to your computer to search, then select your wireless printer from the device list, and click Next.
What if Windows can’t find my printer, and says No device found?
6) Follow the wizard to install the printer and its driver to your computer. Now you’ve finished connecting your WiFi printer, you can start a test print and it should work. It’s easy and quick, isn’t it?! Way 1: The printer that I want isn’t listed Way 2: Update your printer driver
2) Select Add s local printer or network printer with manual settings, and click Next.
3) Follow the wizard prompted to add your printer. manually and automatically. Manually – You can manually update the printer driver by searching the correct driver that is matched with your Windows OS on the manufacturer’s website, and install it in your computer. This requires the time and computer skills. Automatically – If you don’t have time or patience to manually update drivers, you can do that automatically with Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognizes your system after scanning, then find and install automatically the latest drivers for you, which saves your time – It only takes 2 clicks to automatically update your printer driver with Pro version and you’ll have a 30-day money back guarantee. 1) Download and install Driver Easy. 2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers. 3) Click the Update button next to a flagged printer driver to automatically download and install the latest printer driver (you can do this with the FREE version). Or click Update All to automatically download and install the all the latest correct drivers that is missing or outdated in your system (This requires the Pro version. You will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Restart your computer and check whether your printer works. There you have it – connect you WiFi printer to your WiFi network and your computer. Now try printing and enjoy the flawless workload. If you have any question or idea, feel free to leave us a comment below.