Follow these steps
- Put the battery in your wireless keyboard
- Insert the unifying receiver into the USB port
- Turn on your wireless keyboard
- Wait until your wireless keyboard pair with your PC
- Test your wireless keyboard
- Bonus tip: How to fix the wireless keyboard not working issue?
1. Check the hardware issues
- Check if your wireless keyboard runs out of battery. You can put new batteries in your wireless keyboard to see if it can work or not.
- Unplug and re-plug the battery and receiver and try connecting your keyboard again.
2. Update your wireless keyboard driverIf your wireless keyboard driver is missing or outdated, it may cause your wireless keyboard to stop working. So you can try updating its driver to see if your keyboard can works. There are two ways to update your wireless keyboard keyboard driver: manually or automatically. Update your wireless keyboard driver manually – You can update your wireless keyboard driver manually by going to the manufacturer’s website, and searching for the latest driver for your wireless keyboard. Be sure to choose the driver that’s compatible with your exact wireless keyboard model and your version of Windows.
OrUpdate your wireless keyboard driver automatically – If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your wireless keyboard driver manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update next to your wireless keyboard to automatically download the correct version of its driver, then you can install it manually. Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. You get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee).