How to Download BCM20702A0 Driver for Windows Easily
If you want to download the BCM20702A0 driver for your Bluetooth adapter, you’ve come to the right place! This post will show you how to download the BCM20702A0 driver in Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7.
Keeping your driver up to date can not only bring you the best possible experience, but prevent any problems cause by your driver as well. So you should consider updating your BCM20702A0 driver.
Try these methods
There are two ways to manually download the BCM20702A0 driver for your computer. You can download it from the website, then install it via Device Manager.
Step 1: Download the driver from manufacturer’s website
You can go to the website of the manufacturer, search for the driver of your device, then download it to your computer.
Be sure to download the driver that is compatible with your operating system.
Since the steps vary from website to website, so we won’t cover it here.
Step 2: Install the driver via Device Manager
You can then install the latest BCM20702A0 driver via Device Manager in which you can view and manage hardware devices and software drivers.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time.
- Type devmgmt.msc and click OK.
- Find your Bluetooth adapter (sometimes it may display as Unknown device), right click on your device, and select Update driver.
- Choose Browser my computer for driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the update.
This method is time-consuming. If it doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. You can try Method 2 to do it easily and quickly..
Manually downloading the driver takes time and computer skills. If you don’t have time or patience, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making mistakes when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version, it takes just 2 clicks (and you’ll get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee).
- Download and install Driver Easy in your computer.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to the flagged device to automatically download the correct version of the driver (you can do this with the Free version). Then install the driver in your computer.
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
- Restart your computer to take effect.