How to Download Realtek Drivers
Download Realtek Drivers from Realtek Website
Realtek would release new drivers for their devices after fixing some bugs or adding new features. This is to ensure the device work properly in the operating systems. So you can find and download the latest drivers from Realtek official website.
Follow steps below to download drivers for your realtek sound card.
1. Go to Realtek website. Check the box next to the “I accept to the above ” and click Next button. Then you will be directed to the download page.
2. In download page, the drivers highlighted in blue are available to download. Click Global to download the driver depending on your operating system (32-bit or 64 bit).
3. After download completes, just double-click on the downloaded file (.exe) file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Follow steps below to download drivers for your realtek card reader.
1. Go to Realtek card reader driver download page. Click Global to download the driver. The driver applies for Windows 7,10, 8, 8.1, XP & Vista.
Follow steps below to download drivers for your realtek network controller.
2. After download completes, unzip the file to your computer. Find and double-click on the excutable file (Setup.exe file)then follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
1. Go to Realtek website. Point to Communication Network ICs and go to the driver download page depending on your situation. (If you are not sure how to select and download the correct driver, you can consider using Driver Easy to help download the driver.)
2. After download completes, find and double-click on the executable file (.exe file) and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Download Realtek Drivers from your PC Manufacturer’s Website
If you can tell your PC’s model name, you can go to the PC manufacturer’s website to check if they provide the latest Realtek driver or the driver version you want, then download the drivers from their website. The drivers can be always downloaded from the Support section.
The faster way to go to the driver download page is go to your favourite engine and enter “PC brand+model name+drivers” to search the drivers. In this way, you will see a direct link displayed in webpage to go to the driver download page.
For instance, use this way to download Realtek audio driver for Dell Vostro 3900.
1. Enter “dell vostro 3900 drivers” in the search engine. You will see Dell official website will show up in top search results. Click the link to go to the driver download page.
2. In download page, change the operating system to one that you are using. Then all drivers will be listed.
3. Choose to view by Category. Download Realtek audio drivers under “Audio” Category.
Then you can find and download the driver version you need.
Use Driver Easy to Download and Update Realtek Drivers
If you are not sure how to download drivers for your Realtek products, you can use Driver Easy to update the drivers. Driver Easy will detect all problem drivers in your computer. You just need to click Update All button in Driver Easy. Then all drivers including the Realtek drivers will be downloaded and installed automatically.