Follow these steps:
1. Press Win+R (Windows logo key and R key) at the same time. A Run dialog box will open.
2. Type msconfig in the run box and click on OK button. This is to open “System Configuration” dialog box.
3. In General tab, under Selective startup, uncheck the box next to Load startup items. Then click on Apply button.
4. Click on Services tab and check the box next to Hide all Microsoft services. Then click on Disable all button.
5. Click Apply then OK button.
Tips to troubleshoot what applications or program is causing the problem
After rebooting, refer to the steps above to enable those disabled services. If you have installed multiple non-Microsoft services. It is recommended that you enable several services at a time then reboot your PC.Keep doing this to find a group which are causing the problem. Then check the suspect services one by one until you figure out which one is causing the problem.