Windows 10 has been out for years. With all the benefits it brings to us, there are still something that can be improved. For instance, it doesn’t allow you to record DVDs on your computer. Luckily, that is not a hard problem at all. Just let WinX DVD Ripper Platinum take care of all the things for you.
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is a very handy tool that helps you rip any DVD (even the latest strongly encrypted DVD discs/ISO images) to mainstream videos, such as rip DVD to AVI, DVD to MP4, H.264, MPEG, WMV, MOV, FLV and M2TS. The powerful features are not the only things that it provides, plus the fast operating speed and without quality loss transferring, WinX DVD Ripper is also a free product.
We offer detailed tutorials for you to follow step by step to rip a DVD by using WinX DVD Ripper.
1) Download WinX DVD Ripper and then double click the setup file to install it on your computer.
2) Then you need to insert the DVD you would like to rip into your PC. Then click the Disc icon here on the interface to load the DVD.
3) You will see a pop-up window saying that you need to choose the source of the DVD disc. Choose accordingly and then press OK button to continue.
4) Scroll down through the options to select the right preset for you. WinX DVD Ripper Platinum has options for all the major mobile devices, plus generic Android and Windows device profiles. Select a category from the left and you’re preferred format from the right, then click OK.
5) Then click Browse and navigate to your destination folder.
6) After choosing the right file, just click the Run button and WinX DVD Ripper will rip the DVD and convert the file into a format that you can enjoy.
7) You will see this during the process.
That’s all. How easy and convenient is that?
WinX DVD Ripper can not only be used on Windows operating system, it is also compatible with MAC system. Just choose accordingly which file to download. Have a try at it, you will not regret it!