Logitech webcam driver update for Windows [Solved]
If you want to keep your Logitech webcam in tip-top shape, you should keep your Logitech webcam driver up-to-date.
There are two ways to update your Logitech webcam driver: manually and automatically.
- Update your Logitech webcam driver manually — You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your webcam driver this way. Be sure to choose the driver that’s compatible with the exact model number of your hardware, and your version of Windows.
- Update your Logitech webcam driver automatically (Recommended) — It’s the quickest and easiest option. It’s all done with just a couple of mouse clicks, easy even if you’re a computer newbie.
- Go to the Logitech Support website.
- Select Downloads from the drop-down menu.
- Type your device model in the search box, then press Enter on your keyboard.
- From the results, find your Logitech webcam and click the More button next to it.
- Scroll down a bit to find and click Downloads.
- Choose your operating system.
- Click Download Now.
- When the download is finished, open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver. If you’re not confident playing around with drivers manually, you can try Option 2, below.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your Logitech webcam driver manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update next to any flagged devices to automatically download the correct version of their drivers, then you can install them manually. Or click Update All to automatically download and install them all automatically. (This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. You get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee.)