Are your getting the ‘HP My Display has stopped working‘ error on your Windows computer? This is very annoying. But there’s nothing scarier, you’re certainly not the only one. Luckily, we’ve found the answer for you.
Here’s how:Step 1: Uninstall HP My Display on your computer Step 2: Update your graphics card driver and HP monitor driver Step 3: Reinstall HP My Display on your computer
- On your keyboard, hold down the Windows logo key then press R to bring up the Run box.
- Type control and press Enter.
- Select Programs and Features when selected to View by Large icons.
- Right-click HP My Display to select Uninstall.
- Click Yes when prompted by User Account Control.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system. (This requires the Pro version which comes with full support and a 30-day money back guarantee. You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All.) Note: You can also do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.
- Go to the official HP website.
- Click Download Now.
- Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install HP My Display on your computer.