HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Drivers Download & Update in Windows
This post will show you how to download or update drivers for HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 e-All-in-One printer series.
If you have issues with your printer, for instance, your printer is offline, your printer is not working properly, you should really consider updating your HP printer drivers to fix the problem.
How to download or update HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 driver
- Download HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 driver manually
- Update HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 driver in Device Manager
- Update HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 driver automatically (Recommended)
HP support center provides software and drivers for customers to download, so you can manually download the driver you need from the website.
Before getting started, you should know your printer model and your Windows computer system information.
1) Go to HP Support Center, and select Printer.
2) Type your printer model (in my case it’s HP OfficeJet Pro 8620) in the Search box, and click Submit.
3) Make sure the detected operating system is correct, and click Download.
4) Run the downloaded file, and follow the wizard to finish.
Manually downloading the HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 driver requires time and computer skills.
If this method doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. We have other solutions.
You can also update the driver for HP OfficeJet 8620 printers in Device Manager. Device Manager enables you to view and manage device hardware settings and driver software on your computer. Here’s how to do it:
1) Make sure you’ve connected your HP printer to your Windows computer.
2) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo keyand R at the same time to invoke the Run box.
3) Type devmgmt.msc and click OK.
4) In Device Manager, double click Printers or Print queues to expand it.
5) Right click on your printer (it may display as Unknown device), and select Update driver.
6) Choose Search automatically for updated driver software.
7) Follow the on-screen instructions to finish updating the driver.
8) After updating, restart your computer.
Still no luck? OK. There’s one more thing to try.
If you don’t have time or patience, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it.You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version, it takes just 2 clicks (and you will get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee).
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the flagged printer driver to automatically download the correct version of the driver (you can do this with the FREE version), and install the driver in your computer.
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) After updating, restart your computer to take effect.
Tada, now you’ve updated your HP printer driver in your computer.
There you have it – three easy methods to download or update your HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 drivers in your Windows computer.
If you have any questions, feel free to add a comment below.