Import Chrome Bookmarks to Firefox [Easy Steps]
If you’re looking to import bookmarks from Chrome into Firefox, you’ve definitely come to the right place. Follow the steps below and you’ll find it as easy as pie…
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right corner, click the three-vertical-dot icon, then click Bookmarks > Bookmark manager.
- Click the three-dot icon.
- Click Export bookmarks.
- A windows will pop right open. Save it to a location of your choosing, name the file of the bookmarks and make sure it’s saved as a Firefox HTML Document. Then click Save.
- Open Firefox.
- Click the icon and click Bookmarks.
- Click Show All Bookmarks.
- Click Import and Backup > Import Bookmarks from HTML.
- Locate and open the HTML file you’ve saved earlier and you’ll be good to go!
That’s it – easy steps for you to transfer your Chrome bookmarks to Firefox. Hope this helps and feel free to drop us a comment if you have any further questions or tips to share with us. 🙂