If you’re looking to import Chrome bookmarks to Firefox, you’ve definitely come to the right place. Follow the steps below and you’ll have it done already…
2 steps to import Chrome bookmarks to Firefox
1) Open Chrome.
2) In the top right corner, click the three-vertical-dot icon, then click Bookmarks > Bookmark manager.
3) Click the three-dot icon.
4) Click Export bookmarks.
5) A windows will pop right open. Save it to a location of your choosing, name the file of the bookmarks and make sure it’s saved as a Firefox HTML Document. Then click Save.
- Open Firefox.
- Click the Library icon and click Bookmarks.
- Click Show All Bookmarks.
- Click Import and Backup > Import Bookmarks from HTML.
- Locate and open the HTML file you’ve saved earlier and you’ll be good to go!
Bonus tips: Update your drivers with Driver Easy
It’s always important to keep your device drivers up-to-date to make sure the hardware components are working properly on your computer and nip common errors in the bud. Whether you choose to update the device drivers manually, using Windows Update, or you use a trusted third party product, it’s essential that you have the latest correct device drivers for your operating system at all times.
If you’re not comfortable playing with device drivers, we recommend using Driver Easy. It’s a tool that detects, downloads and (if you go Pro) installs any driver updates your computer needs.
To update your drivers with Driver Easy, just click the Scan Now button, then when it lists the drivers you need to update, click Update. The correct drivers will be downloaded, and you can install them – either manually through Windows or all automatically with Driver Easy Pro.
Hopefully you have successfully transferred the Chrome bookmarks to Firefox by now. If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions, please let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading!