The SuperRepo repository is a fantastic Kodi repository that provides various Kodi addons for you. It’s one of the popular Kodi repositories that you wouldn’t want to miss out. So this post shows you how to install SupreRepo on Kodi, step by step!
SuperRepo is legal to use. And it offers many addons and repositories for you to download, including Audio addons, Picture addons, Program addons, Video addons, and more. Can’t wait to try? Let’s get started.
Use a VPN – the Important Tip
As you may have known already, it’s recommended to use a VPN when using Kodi and streaming videos.
To prevent any possible problems like add-on not working, you should install a Virtual Private Network (VPN). A VPN will mask the video, so your ISP won’t recognize it as a Kodi video and, as a result, won’t block it.
To find a VPN, just search VPN in your browser, then pick the one with the best reputation. If you don’t have time or patience, you can try NordVPN.
NordVPN helps you bypass geo-restrictions to get all add-ons desired, keeps you protected from snooping eyes, and secures your data to keep your online activity private. It’s safe and easy to use!
Click NordVPN coupon to get NordVPN coupon code first, then you’ll be redirected to NordVPN homepage.
1) Download NordVPN in your device.
2) Run NordVPN and open it.
3) Connect to a server in a chosen location.
All set! You’re good to go for the next step.
How to install SuperRepo on Kodi
Before installing the SuperRepo, you should make sure that you have enabled Unknown source for Kodi. Otherwise you’ll fail to install the SupreRepo when processing.
If you have already enabled the feature in Kodi settings, you can ignore this step and move to Step 2.
Step 1: Allow Unknown Sources
As we know, Kodi is an open source media player, so sometimes you will need to install add-ons on Kodi to have various video sources to watch videos. Kodi is not allowed to install unknown sources for security concerns, so you may need to allow unknown source so that you can access to various content bringing by the add-ons.
1) Open Kodi, and click Settings.
2) Click System (or System settings).
3) Click Add-ons on the left.
4) Tap the button next to Unknown sources.
5) Click Yes to confirm your changes.
After enabling this setting, move to the next step.
Step 2: Install SuperRepo
Follow these steps to install Kodi SuperRepo:
1) Open Kodi in your device, and click Settings (the gear icon).
2) Click File Manager.
3) Double click Add Source.
4) Click None.
5) Type the source location for SuperRepo. Or you can copy and paste the following URL, then click OK.
6) Enter a name for this media source. In my case I type SuperRepo, then click OK.
7) Click OK again to finish adding the source.
8) Back to the Kodi home page, and click Add-ons.
9) Click the Package icon on the upper left.
10) Select Install from zip file.
11) Click the media source name you just saved. In my case I click SuperRepo.
12) Go to Krypton > All, then click the zip file to install (usually the zip file looks like superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-X.X.XX.zip).
13) Wait for the repository to be installed until you see the Add-on installed notification.
Now you should have installed SuperRepo successfully.
How to install addons from SuperRepo
After installing SuperRepo for Kodi, you can install addons from SuperRepo easily. Here’s what you need to do:
1) On your Kodi home page, click Add-ons.
2) Click the Package icon on the upper left.
3) Click Install from repository.
4) Click SuperRepo Repositories in the list.
5) Click Add-on Repository.
6) Choose the Add-on you want to install. Then click Install at the bottom.
7) Wait for the process to download and install the add-on. You’ll see the Add-on installed notification pop up.
Once installed, enjoy your flawless streaming!
So that’s it. Hope this post helps in installing SuperRepo in Kodi.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave us a comment below.