To make your Konica Minolta printer runs in a perfect condition all the time, it’s necessary to keep its driver up to date. If you’re not sure how to download and install the driver, follow this tutorial and you’ll be able to get the latest Konica Minolta printer driver in a few steps.
2 ways to install the Konica Minolta printer driver
- Download and install the driver manually
- Automatically install the Konica Minolta printer driver (Recommended)
Option 1 – Download and install the driver manually
Konica Minolta keeps updating drivers for its series of printers. You can go to its website, find the latest driver that corresponds with your operating system, and then download it. The process is a bit time-consuming and error-prone, but we’ll show you how to do this step by step.
1) Go to Konica Minolta’s download center.
2) Select your product model.
3) Click Drivers.
4) Select your operating system from the list.
5) Select the driver you want and click the download icon next to it.
Once you’ve finished downloading the right driver, double-click on the downloaded file. Then, launch the Setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
If you’re not comfortable playing around with computers, you can install the printer driver automatically, which is quicker and easier.
Option 2 – Automatically install the Konica Minolta printer driver (Recommended)
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your Konica Minolta printer driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the flagged printer driver to automatically download the correct version of that driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system. (This requires the Pro version which comes with full support and a 30-day money back guarantee. You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All.)
If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hopefully this post comes in handy when you want to install the Konica Minolta printer driver. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment below.