How to use the NordVPN coupon code
If you’re wondering how to use the NordVPN coupon code you redeemed above, here’s a step-by-step walkthrough:
- Go to NordVPN’s official website and click Get It For $2.99/mo..
- In Step 1, choose the 3-year plan for a 75% off discount or any other subscription plan of your preferred commitment length.
Scroll down to Step 2 and enter your email address.
- Scroll down to Step 3, select your payment method and enter your payment information to finish the process.You’ll notice that the coupon code has been automatically applied in the billing form.
Now congrats – you’ve successfully signed up a NordVPN subscription with a special offer!
FAQs about NordVPN and the NordVPN coupon code
1. What’s so great about NordVPN?
There’re many advantages to using NordVPN. Having a server network of 5266 servers in 62 countries, NordVPN can unlock just about anything from anywhere on the web with a blazing-fast Internet speed. And with a military-grade data encryption, a strict no-logs policy, DNS leak protection, kill-switch and more, NordVPN goes above any beyond to make sure you can browse privately and securely. What’s more, you can connect up to 6 devices with only 1 NordVPN account. And by devices, I mean literally any devices that have an operating system, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets,video game consoles like PS4, Xbox One…
2. Can I get a refund if I’m not happy with the product?
If you are unsatisfied with the NordVPN service, you can request a refund within 30 days of purchase. Be sure to make purchases from NordVPN’s official website where the 30-day money back guarantee is valid.
3. How much can I save with the coupon code?
The standard rate for a month-to-month NordVPN subscription is $11.95. If you commit to longer subscriptions, you can get discounts at up to 75% off. Here’re the details to different package deals:
- $2.99/month with the 3-year plan (75% off, which is $331.65 saved every 36 months)
- $3.99/month with the 2-year plan (66% off, which is $191.05 saved every 24 months)
- $6.99/month with the 1-year plan (41% off, which is $59.52 saved every year)
So as you can easily see, the longer plan you sign up, the bigger savings you’ll get.
Be sure to also check the service quality and features within 30 days of purchase so that you can decide whether you’re willing to stick around or just cancel.
4. Are those websites offering bigger discounts for real?
Mostly NO. BEWARE when searching online for coupon codes. The 3-year plan with 75% off is most probably the best deal you can get off the net. Websites advertising discount rates greater than this are very much likely clickbaits or scams that exist to draw in more traffic (if not worse). If you’re ever in doubt, you can contact NordVPN’s live support to verify if it’s for real.