If you have a Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 graphics card, and find the monitor resolution issues in your computer, don’t worry. This is a common issue and many GeForce GTX 960 graphics card users have these issues.
Though it’s frustrating, you can try to update your graphics card driver to fix the problem.
Try these fixes
- Download and update GTX 960 driver manually
- Download and update GTX 960 driver automatically (Recommended)
You can manually download and update your GTX 960 graphics card driver from the official Nvidia website. To download the driver, follow the instructions:
1) Go to NVIDIA official website, click Drivers.
2) Search the correct driver model for your GeForce GTX 960 graphics card, and select the correct Windows OS. I’m using Windows 10 64 bit, so I select Windows 10 64 bit. Then click Search.
3) Select the latest certified version of the GTX 960 graphics card driver, and download it in your computer.
Note that Nvidia now release the GeForce Game Ready Driver for dedicated Nvidia graphics card users especially for game users.
4) Run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instruction to complete.
Manually downloading and updating graphics card driver requires time and computer skills.
If you don’t have time or patience, you can automatically update your GTX 960 graphics card driver with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Drive Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the flagged graphics driver to automatically download the correct version the this driver (you can do this with the FREE version), then install it in your computer.
Or click Update All the automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Restart your computer to make it take effect.
Now you have the latest GTX 960 graphics card driver in your computer. This is rather easy to update all your drivers, right?
That’s it – two easy methods to download and update Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 graphics card driver. Feel free to add a comment below and share with us your idea.