PS4 Controller Won’t Connect to the Console (EASY FIXES)
If you are using a PS4, and you have found that your PS4 controller won’t connect to the console, you are not alone. Many PS4 users are reporting this PS4 controller not connecting issue.
This is an annoying issue. You cannot use your PS4 without your controller connecting. And you are probably thinking anxiously how are you supposed to do to solve the problem.
But not to worry. It is possible to fix this issue. Here are 2 solutions you can try:
Resetting your PS4 controller is an effective way to bring your PS4 controller back. To do so:
1) Turn off your PlayStation 4.
2) Locate the reset button on the back of your controller near the L2 shoulder button. Then use a small, unfolded paper-clip or something similar to push the button and hold it down for a couple of seconds. Then release the button.
3) Connect your controller to your PS4 console. Then turn your PS4 on.
If this method works for you, your controller will connect to your PS4 console at this time.
There may be corruption issues on your PS4 console that disconnect your controller. You can try restarting your PS4 console completely to see if this can fix the issue:
1) Press the power button on your PS4 console and hold it until you hear the second beep. Then release the button.
2) Unplug the power cable and the controller that wouldn’t connect from the console.
3) Leave your PS4 for 2-3 minutes.
4) Plug the power cable and the controller back to the console.
5) Turn your PS4 on. Check the controller to see if it works fine now.