Many people have reported that they got the Rocket League Lag issue, especially after Rocket League updates. It’s all a little baffling. Not to mention incredibly frustrating. But don’t worry, Many people have resolved their Rocket League lag issues with the solutions in this post, in which introduces 6 solutions for you to fix Rocket League Lag. Whether you’re getting issues like connection lags, or FPS drops, this post should help you resolve the problems. So before you abandon Rocket League, read on…
6 fixes for Rocket League Lag on computerHere are a few fixes that have helped other users resolve their Rocket League lag issues. Try these fixes:
- Install the latest game patch
- Stop overclocking your CPU
- Update graphics card driver and network driver
- Configure the game settings
- Update Windows system
- Configure the Windows settings
Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee): 1) Download and install Drive Easy. 2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the flagged driver to automatically download the correct version the this driver (you can do this with the FREE version), then install it in your computer. Or click Update All the automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) After updating, restart your computer, and open the game to see if it works.
3) Click the Compatibility tab. Check the box next to Override high DPI scaling behavior. Scaling performed by:, and make sure Application is selected in the list, then check the box next to Disable fullscreen optimizations.
4) Click Apply and OK to save.
Then restart your computer, launch your Rocket League to see if it works better.
1. Limit startup programs in Task ManagerMassive programs run in startup can slow down your computer, so you should check and limit the startup programs. To do so, follow the steps below: 1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo keyand R at the same time to invoke the Run box. 2) Type taskmgr and click OK.
3) In Task Manager, click the Startup tab, select the program or application that doesn’t need to run automatically with startup, and click Disable.
Your computer should performs better fantastically next time when you boot. If you need to run that program later, you can click to open it.
2. Change the number of boot processorsYou can also change the number of processors when booting your computer, and that can help enhance your game performance. 1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo keyand R at the same time to invoke the Run box. 2) Type msconfig and click OK.
3) Click the Boot tab, select your Windows system, and click Advanced options.
4) Check the box next to Number of processors, and select the highest number available. I have the highest number of 4, so I select 4.
5) Click OK to save. Then click Apply and OK to finish.
6) You’ll be prompted a dialog to ask you to restart, select Exist without restart because you’ll have a restart after configuring the settings below.
3. Adjust settings in System Properties1) Type This PC in the Search box at the Start button, right click on This PC, and select Properties.
2) Click Advanced system settings.
3) In the Advanced tab, click Settings… in the Performance section.
4) Click the Advanced tab, make sure to select Programs for Adjust for best performance of:, and click Apply.
5) Click the Data Execution Prevention tab, make sure to select Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only. Then click Apply and OK to save.
After configuring the settings, restart your computer and try your Rocket League to see if it works better now.
That’s it – the six effective fixes for Rocket League Lag in your computer. If you have any better idea, feel free to add a comment below to share with us.