[Solved] ACPI\VEN_INT&DEV_33A0 Unknown Device Driver Issues
Many people have reported that they see an unknown device ACPI\VEN_INT&DEV_33A0 in Windows Device Manager, and they can’t find the correct driver to download. If you’re having the same problem, don’t worry. We’ll help you fix the unknown device ACPI\VEN_INT&DEV_33A0 and guide you to download the correct driver for it.
What is ACPI\VEN_INT&DEV_33A0 Unknown Device?
Usually when you see Unknown device in Device Manager, it means that the device driver is missing, and you can try steps below to identify whether it’s ACPI\VEN_INT&DEV_33A0.
- Right click on that Unknown device and click Properties.
- Click the Details tab, and select Device instance path in the Property section, then you can see if it’s ACPI\VEN_INT&DEV_33A0 under the Value section.
Apart from ACPI\VEN_INT&DEV_33A0, you may also see descriptions as below:
These devices belong to Intel Smart Connect Technology Driver, which is designed to update programs by periodically waking your PC from sleep mode for a short time. So you can download the Intel Smart Connect Technology driver into your computer to fix your problem.
Try these fixes:
- Download Intel Smart Connect Technology Driver manually
- Download Intel Smart Connect Technology Driver Automatically
Since this is a driver by Intel, you can download the Intel Smart Connect Technology Driver manually to fix the unknown device ACPI\VEN_INT&DEV_33A0.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to Intel download page.
- Click Intel(R) Smart Connect Technology.exe to download it.
Be sure to download the one that is compatible with Windows Operating System, because this driver package is only compatible with Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Windows 7. If you’re using Windows 10, please try Method 2.
- Run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to finish it.
You should have the correct driver for ACPI\VEN_INT&DEV_33A0.
If this method doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. There’s something else to do.
If you don’t have time or patience to manually install the driver for ACPI\VEN_INT&DEV_33A0 device, you can do it automatically Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Open Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan the problem drivers in your computer.
- Click the Update button next to the flagged device to automatically download the correct version of their driver (you can do this with the FREE version). Then install it in your computer.
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
- Restart your computer to take effect.
So that’s it. Hope this post serves its purpose and fixes your problem of unknown device ACPI\VEN_INT&DEV_33A0.