[Solved] Canon Pixma MP620 Printer Driver Not Found on Windows 10
If you want to update the printer driver for your Cannon MP620, but only find that Windows tells you “The best driver software for your device is already installed.”, you’re not alone.
This notification basically means that Windows 10 fail to find your Canon MP620 driver from its database, so it is time you did it yourself:
1) Go to support website of Canon. Enter the model name of your printer and then click Go.
2) In the support website, drag down a little bit to 1) locate the Driver & Downloads button, 2) choose your operating system and 3) click the Drivers button.
Canon has not yet released the printer driver for Windows 10 operating system, so we download the one for Windows 8.1 instead.
3) Right-click the setup file and click Properties.
4) Go to Compatibility tab, then check the box for Run this program in compatibility for: and select Windows 8 from the drop-down menu. Click Apply and OK to save.
5) Now install the setup as you install other setup files. After the installation, restart your computer and your printer for the changes to take effect.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to all flagged devices to automatically download and install the correct version of their drivers (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).