[Solved] NVIDIA Installer cannot continue
The error may appear like this:
Firstly, ensure the driver that you intend to install is official and right for the Graphics card.
If you are not sure about this, click here to download Driver Easy to help you. Driver Easy can scan your computer for problem drivers and provide best-matched drivers. With Driver Easy, you can expect the audio driver problem would be fixed in several minutes. All you need to do is download Driver Easy now.
If the driver is correct, go to Device Manager and check if the Graphics card is disabled or unrecognized. After opening Device Manager, expand category “Display adapters“.
Check if the Graphics Card is Disabled
1. In Device Manager, if you see a small down arrow next to the device as shown in the picture, the device has been disabled. Then right click on the device and select Enable on the context menu.
2. Restart your PC if asked. Then reinstall the driver.
Check if the Graphics Card is Detected Incorrectly
Under category “Display adapters“, if you do not see Graphics card listed there, the card mostly is not detected correctly. It could be listed under “Other devices” or somewhere ease, and shown as other device name.
Locate the devices with an yellow mark on it. One of these devices can be the NVIDIA graphics card. If you are not sure how to figure out which one is the graphics card, follow steps below:
1. Right-click on one device with a yellow mark on it and select Properties.
2. Go to Details tab, select Hardware Ids from the drop-down menu of Property.
3. The Hardware Id Value should be like follows. The VEN code means vendor and the DEV code means device. In this case, the VEN code is 15AD and the device is 0740.
4. Go to www.pcidatabase.com. Enter the two codes and click on Search buttons.
Then you will get the device name and the vendor name. If the Vendor name is NVIDIA, the device is NVIDIA Graphics card.
Once you figure out the NVIDIA graphic card, install the driver manually through Device Manager. Follow these steps:
1. Extract the downloaded driver file.
2. Right-click on the device and select Update Driver Software…
2. Click Browse my Computer for driver software.
3. Click on Browse to find the location of the downloaded driver file.
4. Click on Next button and follow the on-screen instructions. The driver will be installed successfully in this way.
The instructions above will help you fix the problem. If not, you can use Driver Easy as your final solution. Driver Easy has Free version Paid version. With Paid version, you will enjoy free technical support. You can contact our professional support team for further assistance regarding the NVIDIA Graphics not installing issue. Please believe that you will not waste money on this. We offer 30-day money back guarantee. Just fee free to ask for a full refund if you are not satisfied with our product.