[Solved] Wacom Pen Not Working on Windows 10
Got everything prepared for working. Oops, your Wacom pen stops working. It can’t write now. You must be very annoyed. I know how you feel. But rest assured. You’re not alone. Many Wacom users have this issue as you. Luckily, we’ve found the answer for you.
Go with this small guide to save your Wacom pen to life again. We wil be showing you how to fix Wacom pen not working on your Windows 10 step by step.
- Reconnect your Wacom tablet with Windows 10
- Install latest Wacom pen driver for your Windows 10
- Restart Wacom services
1) Remove your Wacom tablet from your computer.
2) When your tablet is safely removed, reboot your Windows 10.
3) Reconnect your Wacom tablet with your computer again.
See if your Wacom pen could work now.
Note: If unluckily it still cannot work, go on to follow method 2 to install the latest Wacom pen driver for your Windows 10.
Your Wacom pen cannot work issue is probably due to an old, corrupted or missing Wacom pen driver. You can easily fix it through updating the Wacom pen driver on your Windows.
You can update your Wacom pen drivers either manually or automatically.
Manually — To install the latest Wacom pen driver, you can choose to download the driver from Wacom official website.
Locate the correct drivers for your tablet model number and Windows operating system, then click DOWNLOAD to get the driver.
After it’s downloaded, install it on your Windows 10. Then go on to reboot your Windows 10 to make the new driver take effect.
Automatcally — If you have no time, no patience or if your are a computer novice, we highly advise you use the driver tool to help you find and download the latest driver automatically — Driver Easy. With its help, you can say goodbye to driver headache and delays forever.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or thewabcompen Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) With Free version: Click the Update button next to a flagged Wacom driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver.
With Pro version: Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
4) Restart your computer to make the new driver to take effect. Then try to use your Wacom pen to see if it works fine.
If neither method 1 nor method 2 helps you fix the error, try to restart your Wacom services.
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key + R key together to open a Run box.
2) Type services.msc in the box and press Enter to open the Services window.
3) Scroll down on Services window, find and right-click on your Wacom service.
Like Wacom Profession Service, Wacom Consumer Service and TabletServiceWacom.
Then click Restart. If you cannot find Restart option, click Start instead.
4) Check if you can use your pen now.