If your Xbox One won’t connect to Xbox Live, don’t worry. There’re four solutions for you to fix the Xbox Connection problem. Just try one at a time until your problem is resolved.
- Hard reset your Xbox One and modem
- Change IP settings and DNS settings on Xbox Live
- Check the services related to Xbox Live
- Update your network adapter software and Xbox One controller software
How to hard reset your Xbox One:1) Press and hold the Xbox Logo on your console until the console shuts off. 2) Wait for a while then turn your console back on by pressing the same Xbox button on your console.
How to hard reset your modem:1) Use a pin or pen tip to hold the reset button of your modem for 30 seconds. Note: You should see the power light blinking.
2) Release your hands and wait till the power light is steady. Now try to see if your Xbox One could be connected to Xbox Live.
2) Click Network. Then select Network settings on the right pane.
3) Go on to click Advanced settings.
4) Click IP settings and set it to be Automatic.
5) Now it’s back to Advanced settings. This time click DNS settings and set it to be Automatic.
Now try to connect your Xbox one to Xbox Live.
4) On Gerenal pane, set its Startup type to Automatic from the drop-down menu. Then click Apply > OK to save your settings.
5) Now it’s back on Services window, right-click on Xbox Live Networking Service again. This time select Start. Note: If the Start option grayed out, select Restart instead.
Go on to do the same settings for Xbox Live Auth Manager and Xbox Live Game Save via the same steps above. They’re ussually listed closed to Xbox Live Networking Service.
you can do it automatically with Driver Easy to save much more time. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee): 1) Download and install Driver Easy. 2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to any flagged driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with the FREE version). Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
After updating the drivers, please restart your computer to make the new drivers take effect.