Update HP Graphics Drivers in Windows 7! Easily
Update the driver through Windows Update
You may already know about Windows Update. When your computer is online, Windows can automatically check for important updates including software updates, driver updates and so forth.
If Windows Update is set to be opened automatically, the updates will be installed automatically, which indicates if driver updates are available, new drivers will be installed automatically.
You can follow steps below to change the setting so the updates will be installed automatically.
1. Click Start menu.
2. Type Control Panel in the box and click Control Panel in the pop-up window.
3. In Control Panel, view by Large icons and click Windows Update.
4. Click Change settings in left pane.
5. You can change it to Install updates automatically (recommended). Note the update can only be installed while you are online.
Alternatively, you can check if Graphics driver update is available and install it manually .
Refer steps above to open Windows Update window. Then follow these steps.
1. Click Check for updates in left pane. Then Windows will start searching updates.
2. Click important update is available, then check if Graphics driver update is available.
3. If yes, select it and click OK button to install the new Graphics driver. In this case, there is new driver update for Intel HD Graphics 4400.
Update the driver from manufacturers
Windows may fail to provide new drivers. In this case, you can go to the website of PC manufacturer or video card manufacturer to download the latest driver. It is recommended that you check for new drivers in HP official website first, as they would customize the driver. Before you get started, please make sure that you know the PC model and the specific operating system that you are using (Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 7 32-bit).
Update the driver using Driver Easy
It is not easy to update drivers manually. If you want to update drivers easily, you can consider using Driver Easy. (Click here to download Driver Easy).
Driver Easy can scan your computer and detect all problem drivers, then give you a list of new drivers including the new Graphics driver. It has Free version and Professional version. Both versions can be used to download drivers quickly, but the speed of Free version is limited and you are required to install the driver step by step. To save more time, you can consider upgrading to Professional version. With Professional version, just 2 clicks, then all drivers will be downloaded and installed.
1. Click Scan Now button. Then Driver Easy will scan your computer in several seconds.
2. Click Update All button. Then all drivers will be updated automatically. If you just want to update Graphics driver, click the “Update” button next to the Graphics driver.
With Professional version, you will enjoy free technical support and 30-day money back guarantee. You can ask for further assistance regarding any driver problem and ask for a full refund for any reason.