Update Intel HD Graphics 530 Driver Quickly & Easily
If you know how to identify the correct driver on Intel website, visit Intel’s download page to download the driver.
Alternatively, use the two methods below.
Method 1: Updating the Driver via Device Manager
Follow these steps:
1. Press Win+R (Windows logo key and R key) at the same time. A Run dialog box will appear.
2. Type devmgmt.msc in the run box and click on OK button. This is to open Device Manager dialog box.
3. Expand category “Display adapters”. Under this category, right click on Intel HD Graphics 530 and select Update Driver Software… on the context menu.
Note the device name may not be showed as Intel HD Graphics 530 in Device Manager if the driver is not installed. Just locate the Graphics card and update the driver.
4. Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
5. Windows will install a new driver for the device automatically.
If Method 1 doesn’t work for you, try Method 2.
Method 2: Update the Driver using Driver Easy
Driver Easy can scan your computer and detect all problem drivers, then provide you with the best-matched drivers. It has Free version and Professional version. The Free version requires you to update drivers one at once (See How to Update Drivers with Free version). To save more time, it is recommended that you upgrade to the Professional version. With Professional version, to update all drivers, all you need to do is click your mouse 2 times.
1. Click Scan Now button. Then Driver Easy will scan your computer in several seconds and provide new drivers instantly.
2. Click Update All button. Then all drivers will be downloaded and installed automatically in a few minutes.
If you upgrade to the Professional version, you will enjoy expert tech support for free. Just contact us for further assistance regarding any driver problem. And you will enjoy 30-day money back guarantee. You can ask for a full refund for any reason.