Wacom Intuos 4 Driver Update for Windows Easily
If you can’t get your Wacom Intuos 4 tablet to work, you’re not alone. Many Wacom users have reported this issue. But don’t worry, the problem is probably being caused by an missing or outdated driver, and updating the Wacom Intuos 4 driver usually fixes the issue.
There are two ways to update your Wacom Intuos 4 driver:
- Update your Wacom Intuos 4 driver manually
- Update your Wacom Intuos 4 driver automatically (Recommended)
You can update your Wacom Intuos 4 driver manually by going to the Wacom website, and searching for the most recent correct driver.
Once you’ve downloaded the correct driver for your system, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
If you’re not confident playing around with drivers manually, you can, instead, try Option 2 below.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your Wacom Intuos 4 driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to your Wacom device to automatically download the correct version of its driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system. (This requires the Pro version which comes with full support and a 30-day money back guarantee. You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All.)