If you want to keep your Wacom Intuos 4 in tip-top shape, you should keep your Wacom Intuos 4 driver up to date.There are two ways to update your Wacom Intuos 4 driver:
- Update your Wacom Intuos 4 driver manually
- Update your Wacom Intuos 4 driver automatically (Recommended)
Driver Easy. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update next to any flagged devices to automatically download the correct version of their drivers, then you can install them manually. Or click Update All to automatically download and install them all automatically. (This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. You get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee.)