AMD Drivers Crash [SOLVED]
If your computer keeps running into the AMD driver crashing issue, don’t worry. It’s usually easy to fix…
2 Fixes for AMD Drivers Crash
Just work your way down until the AMD driver crashing issue is resolved.
One of the most common causes of the AMD driver crash error is an outdated/corrupted/faulty AMD driver. So you should update your AMD drivers to see if it fixes the problem. If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy.
You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Restart your computer and keep track of your computer to see if the problem is solved.
If you never have this AMD driver crashing issue until recently when you updated the most recent driver, chances are it’s this new driver that’s causing the problem. So we should try rolling it back to the previous version.
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time, then type devmgmt.msc into the box and press Enter.
2) Locate on the faulty AMD driver and double-click on it.
3) Click the Driver tab and then click Roll Back Driver.
4) Click Yes to confirm. Then the driver will be restored to a previous version.
5) Restart you computer and check if the problem is resolved.
How have the fixes above helped you with your troubleshooting? Do you have any experiences or ideas to share with us? Feel free to drop a comment below and let us know your thoughts. 🙂